Below are brief details of planning applications which have been sent to Tendring District Council. The applications listed here either effect the village directly ie they are within the
village boundary or they will impact on the village.
Full details of all the applications can be found on Tendring District Councils Website: http://www.tendringdc.gov.uk/planning/planning-applications/view-planning-applications-and-comment
- 17/00347/FUL Apllication for a Chalet Bungalow with 4 bedrooms, 53 The Street Kirby le Soken
- 16/02067/OUT Erection of six detached retirement bungalows and associated parking following demolition of existing block/storage building, land north of 64
the Street Kirby le Soken.
- 16/02124/FUL proposed erection of two detached houses with garages, including new vehicular access, land between 45 and 53 the Street - Approved
- 16/00500/OUT Erection of 3 bungalows and 7 houses following demolition of No.21 The Street and alterations to No. 19 The Street.
- 16/0031/OUT - Land off Halstead Road (up to 280 dwellings), Public Enquiry to be heard on 5th July 2016 at 1000 hrs - Approved